7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaves us short in a critical area. Is having player with fire in his belly and a point to prove a bad thing? Probably needs punishment - but there are other ways.
A couple of weeks ago we were complaining about a team of yes men.
Does Cancelo strike you as a guy that has that mentality to channel it into something positive? I think the very reason why he’s gone is because he’s the total opposite and instead takes his sulking and tries to bring others down with him.

Totally wrong, both players were in the wrong for the way they reacted following the incident between them. Both were punished and one accepted it and one didn’t and continued to act like a mard arse . If nothing was done about him it would of undermined Pep

Sorry - I haven't been able to keep up with the thread and don't have access to the Athletic article so I'm well behind. Who's the other player involved in an incident and what were they punished for?

Sorry - I haven't been able to keep up with the thread and don't have access to the Athletic article so I'm well behind. Who's the other player involved in an incident and what were they punished for?
Foden. Allegedly. Training bust up. Possibly what caused Fodens foot injury

OK, the morning after crazy day

Right, let's stop over thinking this, myself included,
Cancelo wanted out, upset pep, started to piss other players off in training, it's only going to end one way.
The truth is Cancelo after the attack on his family and himself at home unsettle him and wanted out of Manchester,
once you have something like that happen to you, it changes everything, even your football lifestyle, you don't want to be playing football, instead you become protecting and stay home,

Cancelo could have gone around it better ? the club could have handled it better, Pep had no choice really,
If the player mind is somewhere else, you stop being the player and don't give 100%, so you're out it's simple,

We send our best wishes to Cancelo and his Family for the future, and thank you for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.