7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Decision is mental , no replacement. Pep says no one’s bigger than the club , he’s putting his own principles above what’s good for the team.
Bollocks. I get the point about no replacement and is an ideal world we'd have one lined up but ultimately what's good for the team is getting rid of the toxic influence(s). Unhappy players emit a negativity that spreads. Cancelo had to go, no two ways about it.
I hate to use the rags as example but I'm going to anyway. Get rid of Ronaldo and overnight you've got a happy dressing room again.

Leaves us short in a critical area. Is having player with fire in his belly and a point to prove a bad thing? Probably needs punishment - but there are other ways.
A couple of weeks ago we were complaining about a team of yes men.
!!!!!

There maybe a clause because it’s a loan he can’t play against us now that would piss on his chips if we beat Bayern in the final and he was on there bench
Attractive as that idea is, I doubt City can add a clause to the contract that directly contradicts UEFA's rules which would allow him to play against us in the UCL (detailed some pages back in this thread).

This Decision is mental , no replacement. Pep says no one’s bigger than the club , he’s putting his own principles above what’s good for the team.
Totally wrong, both players were in the wrong for the way they reacted following the incident between them. Both were punished and one accepted it and one didn’t and continued to act like a mard arse . If nothing was done about him it would of undermined Pep

Lacking in passion. Lacking in atmosphere. Lacking in commitment
Mmmmm that would be the fans who invaded the pitch and got us into trouble a couple of times?

Mmmmm that would be the fans who lost their voices so many times at games and booed the stupid anthem thingymabob?

MMMM that would be the fans who have stayed with the club through visits down the divisions, through mismanagement and umpteen managers sometimes more than one (maybe two) a season?

I love Pep to bits but sometimes I wonder if he even likes our fans, or any fans, maybe he just wants the players and no crowds
? :-) ;-)

Attractive as that idea is, I doubt City can add a clause to the contract that directly contradicts UEFA's rules which would allow him to play against us in the UCL (detailed some pages back in this thread).
I bet Barcelona/Real would be given special permission to allow it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.