7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky reporting it as Cancelo brought the offer from Bayern to the club, citied his unhappiness at game time and the club agreed.

Thought they’d have been all over the alleged stuff with Pep, Phil and Dias.
Alleged is just that until it's confirmed, & I can't see City or Cancelo officially commenting on training ground bust ups.

However, details of the "Alleged" bust up have been leaked over the last 24 hours, & I'd hazard a guess it's come from within the club to explain why Cancelo had to go at such a crucial time in the season.

Also, what have you heard about Dias?

Alleged is just that until it's confirmed, & I can't see City or Cancelo officially commenting on training ground bust ups.

However, details of the "Alleged" bust up have been leaked over the last 24 hours, & I'd hazard a guess it's come from within the club to explain why Cancelo had to go at such a crucial time in the season.

Also, what have you heard about Dias?
Only what was on here mate. About him and Foden cornering Teeth after he’d thrown the ball at Pep.

This Decision is mental , no replacement. Pep says no one’s bigger than the club , he’s putting his own principles above what’s good for the team.
Rubbish Its the club's principles Pep is a not a dictator he is the public face of the management and owners there will be 100% agreement that Cancelo had to go

Foden was the other player involved, big argument during training between them that split the players , barring Silva . Both were dropped to the bench, but mard arse told the club he wanted out . He said that he was fed up with being played out of position all the time.
Someone's mentioned Dias. Did he have anything to do/say about the situation?

Is there a split with the Portuguese lads in the squad?

Rubbish Its the club's principles Pep is a not a dictator he is the public face of the management and owners there will be 100% agreement that Cancelo had to go
If someone is out of line with the other players he’s no use in a team game and his defensive game isn’t as good as it should be anyway, let him go he’s spent too much time with rat face and Ronaldo and become a prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.