7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 points behind Arsenal if they win the game in hand and we are weakening our squad.
Utter madness,

You posted that on the seventeenth of January so the club knew things were going pear shape with him and he now moves on the last day of the transfer window , surely we must have someone lined up ???
Yes and fuck knows how long before I was told about it, but both players were dropped to the bench

I honestly think his bridges at the club have been well and truly disintegrated with a flame thrower. If he's trying to backtrack in any way now, I think he's deluded if he thinks it will make a difference down the line.
Yeah cant argue with that..maybe from a legal point of view he cant say he left city yet (i dont know for sure though)..He can be a prick to his colleagues but still like the fans too..

Are you expecting video? Maybe corroborating witness statements?
We have internet rumours, & no official comment from City. However, the bevvy of info which came out yesterday suggests it's come from within the club, who're hardly likely to comment on "Alleged" training ground bust ups, & neither would Cancelo.

I'm not saying the rumours aren't true, but just they're allegations until proven. But again, something's not been right all season. I've wondered whether it was the big squad changes in the summer, the first team struggling to adapt to Haaland, a loss of appetite from being serial winners, or a combination of the aforementioned.

Yesterday's news now makes sense. Something's up with our squad & if it's down to disruption from Cancelo & the squad being split between those who're with him & those who're against him, no wonder we've not looked ourselves.

Now I'm hearing he "Allegedly" threw a ball at Pep from close range, hence his shock loan move to Bayern.

It's all allegations & rumours, but ones which make perfect sense. However, in my industry allegations & rumours carry zero weight. We rely on empirical, independently verified evidence, of which I've seen none.

Feel free to keep believing in internet rumours & allegations. I'll use them for online entertainment purposes, but in reality that's all they are until someone confirms them officially.

Let me get this straight...

It's "Alleged" Jaoa Cancelo lobbed a ball at Guardiola after he made a reckless challenge on Foden & presumably Pep had some choice words for him, & Dias & Foden surrounded Cancelo? :-/
Great isn’t it the internet. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.