7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have internet rumours, & no official comment from City. However, the bevvy of info which came out yesterday suggests it's come from within the club, who're hardly likely to comment on "Alleged" training ground bust ups, & neither would Cancelo.

I'm not saying the rumours aren't true, but just they're allegations until proven. But again, something's not been right all season. I've wondered whether it was the big squad changes in the summer, the first team struggling to adapt to Haaland, a loss of appetite from being serial winners, or a combination of the aforementioned.

Yesterday's news now makes sense. Something's up with our squad & if it's down to disruption from Cancelo & the squad being split between those who're with him & those who're against him, no wonder we've not looked ourselves.

Now I'm hearing he "Allegedly" threw a ball at Pep from close range, hence his shock loan move to Bayern.

It's all allegations & rumours, but ones which make perfect sense. However, in my industry allegations & rumours carry zero weight. We rely on empirical, independently verified evidence, of which I've seen none.

Feel free to keep believing in internet rumours & allegations. I'll use them for online entertainment purposes, but in reality that's all they are until someone confirms them officially.
City's announcement that Cancelo has gone on loan tells you much of what you need to know. It's so short and flat that you can tell he is not in good books.

Our squad is too small to cope with defensive injuries, particularly at full back.

He should either have been fined and told to get on with his job here til summer, or replaced.

We‘ve weakened ourselves here.
No, always see the bigger picture, indiscipline from players and challenging the managers authority should never be tolerated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.