7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread is like watching a crazy Jack Russell running in a circle trying to bite it's own tail.

Yesterday i was shocked to hear him going out on loan. Today I'm no longer shocked, I'm just bored with it all.
I really don't feel there's any need for anyone to post they're bored with what they're reading. No one is forcing you to endure content you don't like.

Best of luck wishes from other players a bit thin on ground from what I can see - only Eddie Mahrez Dias and JWE - although to be fair I dont do social media so stand to be corrected

Because he's only gone on loan and still a City player.
Proper goodbyes are given when the player finally leaves.
Luke Mbete has gone on loan to Bolton today and the City social media accounts have wished him luck for the rest of the season.

They haven't done that with Cancelo

Apparently had an argument with pep when pep questioned some of his ’salty’ tackling.

In response, Cancelo jizzed in peps morning brew and said ‘Como é isso para salgado’…….

It didn’t go down too well :/
That's the thing with Jizz, it never goes down too well...tends to float on the surface, so a friend told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.