7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isnt , not according to this forum , he is a **** , apparantly , the hatred against him has really let this place and posters down
He's not a ****, and he's not 'hated' as far as I'm concerned.

He's let himself, his teammates, and coaching staff down very badly by (apparently/allegedly) being unprofessional.

I've never changed my opinion since my first viewing of him. In my opinion, he's not a very good defender, and is a good, but limited, footballer generally. On this season's form, he's been one of our weaker players, and not good enough for a regular place.

In a nutshell, his alleged bad attitude and underwhelming performance have made him expendable.

In my view, he's probably engineered this move, most likely he or his agent having been 'tapped up' by Bayern.

As I say, he's not a ****, and I wouldn't go as far as to say that he's hated on BM. However, I'd be very surprised if you told me that he's the sort of player/person you want to see in a City shirt.

Thoughts turn to Bernie now. He is Cancelo's mate, also unhappy, also great last season and patchy this season, but will be much harder to replace.

Cancelo is certainly a talented player, but I can well imagine him being remembered here for getting sent off at Fulham before we came back with ten men.

Not sure that Bernado is a fucking mardarse unlike Cancelo , so much less concerned about his attitude whilst still with us.

sky saying this is the best deal for arsenal this transfer window

you ask are they wrong?

I say they are very much wrong, sky that is, this is not the best signing arsenal could imagine

And I maintain that their signings are so underwhelming that this actually IS the best deal arsenal got this window.

Not great timing - leaves us with 21 first team players (includes 3 GKs). 3 of those being Palmer, Gomez and Phillips.
First 2 of those are yet to prove themselves, and Kalvin is rather injury prone.
That's not forgetting we only have 2 players who actually trained as FBs.
But hey ho, onwards and upwards eh :)

sky saying this is the best deal for arsenal this transfer window

you ask are they wrong?

I say they are very much wrong, sky that is, this is not the best signing arsenal could imagine
I agree Genie.
It’s not inconceivable that he was stinking the place out enough to affect the morale of others.
If this is indeed so, then his departure could havethe exact opposite effect which is not in Arsenals best interest.
Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.