7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally feel that he started believing the hype surrounding him, just like what happened to the other fella we got rid of recently. For me he was a terrible defender(whatever attributes he had going forward) weak in tackle and a bit of big girls bra.

I personally feel that he started believing the hype surrounding him, just like what happened to the other fella we got rid of recently. For me he was a terrible defender(whatever attributes he had going forward) weak in tackle and a bit of big girls bra.
Generous. I called him out a long time ago, perhaps not on here, but certainly in chats with mates, etc. Staggeringly overrated in almost every aspect of his game and among the worst defensive full-backs I've seen in 50 years watching our club. Fucking dreadful.

Stroppy mardarse too, I have no doubt. Pep deserves credit for binning the little twunt but it took him far long to see it. It took the Portugal manager 2 appalling games at the WC to see it, though admittedly he inexplicably included him in his squad; reputation is the only explanation.

If we draw Bayern, attack him. Like we did to Zinchenko the another night, the heat map proves beyong doubt that Pep fancied it. Another poor footballer, to me inexplicably supported on here. Garbage player. Not what we aspire too.

Too strong? Not for me. We swim in different waters now, we are the best club on Earth. Fuck em all. Fuck em. Lol.

Generous. I called him out a long time ago, perhaps not on here, but certainly in chats with mates, etc. Staggeringly overrated in almost every aspect of his game and among the worst defensive full-backs I've seen in 50 years watching our club. Fucking dreadful.

Stroppy mardarse too, I have no doubt. Pep deserves credit for binning the little twunt but it took him far long to see it. It took the Portugal manager 2 appalling games at the WC to see it, though admittedly he inexplicably included him in his squad; reputation is the only explanation.

If we draw Bayern, attack him. Like we did to Zinchenko the another night, the heat map proves beyong doubt that Pep fancied it. Another poor footballer, to me inexplicably supported on here. Garbage player. Not what we aspire too.

Too strong? Not for me. We swim in different waters now, we are the best club on Earth. Fuck em all. Fuck em. Lol.
Yep, fully agree. He didnt want to stay and fight for his place,whatever shite hes come out with since. I'm just glad Pep seen the light.He can to hell.

Believe what you want, if you think he was not a naughty boy your very wrong.

Top clubs don't get rid of top players quickly for no reason.

That is true but doesn't mean this rumoured fight actually happened. Could have been a series of low level sulking, could have been anything really. Pep recently, ahead of the arsenal game, talking about Zinchenko and how he fought for his place without sulking wouldn't have been entirely coincidental nor purely just to praise Zinch.

Pulled at HT in the CL midweek and already benched in the league game today. No way Bayern buys him for that fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.