7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hasn't aged very well
Really?

I’d argue that Saturday was our third best general performance of the season, only with the most atrocious finishing I’ve ever seen.

Arsenal away
Forest at home
Forest away
…are the best we’ve played this season.

We scored six against United but we were shit in the second half of that game.

I miss the way we used to unleash Yaya when we needed to win a game. Bring on Nige then release the beast.

No more glorious sight in football than Yaya in full flight and then blasting the ball into the net.

We could do with a similar game changing sub tactic now.

Bloody hell I loved Yaya! In those prime years, 2010-2014, he’s the best midfielder that’s ever played in the Prem.

I miss the way we used to unleash Yaya when we needed to win a game. Bring on Nige then release the beast.

No more glorious sight in football than Yaya in full flight and then blasting the ball into the net.

We could do with a similar game changing sub tactic now.

Vinny : “Whatever the problem was, the answer was always YaYa.”

Really?

I’d argue that Saturday was our third best general performance of the season, only with the most atrocious finishing I’ve ever seen.

Arsenal away
Forest at home
Forest away
…are the best we’ve played this season.

We scored six against United but we were shit in the second half of that game.
Same against Villa at home, scored three first half then were sloppy then shit in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.