7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, little dig at Ruben...
And collegues shouldn't do your therapy, ever!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../guardiola-cancelo-man-city-transfer-26305676

Cancelo:
"Bayern have a purchase option, I don't know if they will exercise it or not, but while I'm here I'll do my best," he said.

"Pep is impressive as a coach, he makes the players evolve and makes them reach a very high level. Bernardo is the person I miss the most here. He was my psychologist.
Rúben Dias just wants to go to the gym."

Oops, little dig at Ruben...
And collegues shouldn't do your therapy, ever!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../guardiola-cancelo-man-city-transfer-26305676

Cancelo:
"Bayern have a purchase option, I don't know if they will exercise it or not, but while I'm here I'll do my best," he said.

"Pep is impressive as a coach, he makes the players evolve and makes them reach a very high level. Bernardo is the person I miss the most here. He was my psychologist.
Rúben Dias just wants to go to the gym."
Wonder if reports of his fall out with Dias and foden are true

Really?

I’d argue that Saturday was our third best general performance of the season, only with the most atrocious finishing I’ve ever seen.

Arsenal away
Forest at home
Forest away
…are the best we’ve played this season.

We scored six against United but we were shit in the second half of that game.

Look far more threatening with Foden in the 11 with his pace and dribbling ability. Opens the game up and in doing so brings Haaland into play more.

I agree, the performance against Forest was relatively good as I half expected them to look deflated with Arsenal's late winner. KDB and a few others horrific finishing ensured it was a poor result but far from a poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.