7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuckin dear! So THIS is the reason he's been making noises about returning to City in the summer?

I wondered what all the "City are my second family" & "I really miss my mate Bernardo" was all about, & now it all makes sense!

To be honest, I had my heart set on the £60m fee. Come on Cancelo FFS! If you really love City, pull your socks up, put in some world class performances & get us the fuckin money we need for a new Left Back or two! :-/
If he comes back to us in the summer he is likely to still miss his mate Bernardo

If he comes back to us in the summer he is likely to still miss his mate Bernardo
Mate I don't want him back! Mentally, he's already left in my head & now this? WTF!

Never say never, but I doubt City will ever trust Cancelo again & will ensure replacements are brought in over the summer (Well I fuckin hope so!). I can easily see the situation repeating itself if he had to sit out a couple of matches again.

City, Portugal & now Bayern can't all be wrong. I wonder if Cancelo is beginning to realise the problem is his form & not the team managers he's playing for?

I just want the £60m fee, & it looks like the plank is gonna blow it for us FFS! :-/

Could do with him playing well and getting minutes at Munich. If he's sitting on the bench for the rest year it would be a red flag for anyone looking at him in the summer. We won't get 20 for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.