7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh I dunno about that
A few months in Munich with it not going so well may make Cancelo wake up to the real world
I& he comes back humble and Pep let’s it go and decides on a fresh start, who knows
No chance after we loaned him out mid-season. If he couldn't knuckle down for the remainder of this season then that tells you what are his chances of coming back to the fold in the summer.

What are some things that can cause great talent to be overshadowed when everyone wants to focus just on the talent? A great scandal or serious attitude would be some reasons. This guy's attitude is ruining his own career it looks like. His total innability to have some self discipline and control his dissapointment not playing every minute of every game is sad to see.

There is a sense of "sir doth protest to much" with Nagelsmann specifically stating Cancelo is handling being on the bench well. Not sure i buy that tbh. Something feels off with that comment.

Pep has given him time here so i don't think he is going to spare any more time trying/hoping Cancelo sorts himself out. That is to say his time here is over almost certainly. I hope he does do well at Bayern as it will help him find a club and us to get a good price. If he kicks off there to his value will plummet talented or not, nobody wins. It is not looking to good though with him starting to spend so much time on their bench.

No chance after we loaned him out mid-season. If he couldn't knuckle down for the remainder of this season then that tells you what are his chances of coming back to the fold in the summer.
Imagine if he’d disappeared to South America for a golfing holiday, then there really would be no coming back!

Say it ain’t true…not until Bernie win’s the Chumps League with us!

Was ecstatic with his second goal today just when I was fearing a repeat of the Forrest second half.
You surely must know that he has wanted to leave for at least the last two years?

Looking for places where we can offload him. There is no way back for him at City
Him and Bernardo to Barca and we take two or three of their players, we'd get no cash off them, they still owe us for Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.