7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance Bayern are going to pay the agreed fee. Reckon the Spanish and Italians will be insulting us with lowball loan offers in the sumner
BT doing the Bayern game just said he has only played 12 minutes of the last 2 games, not completed 90 mins and they have already decided to send him back

Can only imagine they weren't aware of what a whiney brat he is

You can see it in his face, he looks like a petulant little twat

Shift him onto Benfica or Sporting where he can do his flicks and tricks without any repercussions

We'll not get anything near 60m for him
I'd swap him for luke shaw. And i'm not sure if i'm even joking. Yeah, i'm joking (i think) - however, he would get on at utd with his strops and his mardarsing and his propensity for huge defensive mental brainfarts. (clearly now he's going to come on and score a worldie tonight...)

Not saying we should or would, and he'd obviously be cup tied, but in theory there is no loan fee so he could be recalled to City?

Is it a coincidence that the team starts playing better once Cancelo is shipped off and then you want to bring the poisoner back?

Are you secretly working the HQ of the Rags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.