7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he plays RB against us the Gucci model will deal with him easily. He’s a soft shite who’s no trouble to wind up.
Id be surprised if Tuchel plays him. Cancelo knows he isnt coming back so will have no problem trying to put one on someone and Tuchel wont run that risk of being down to 10.

Well, I think it's not a bad move to drastically improve the team spirit while saving
north of € 7m til end June.
He will be a mental wreck approaching Etihad in a Bayern kit and if he plays I can already see the red card under his nose.
It was a fantastic move and another pieces of brilliant man management from the club.

looks like tuchel doesnt rate him either

Mainly because Tuchel seems to be continuing Nagelsman approach with the squad.

Start with a back 4 and tilt to the side of one wingback, and Davies is simply more stable than Cancelo.

He'd rather have Coman on the right who is a very very direct threat than Cancelo, and Coman is on fire, so it makes sense.

His behavior stinks. I'm sure he wasn't the greatest influence on our dressing room early on in the season which didn't help our cause then. We've seen reports of how he was acting up before he went to bayern. Look at our squad now, good feels all around and no surprise our performances have turned around.

His behavior stinks. I'm sure he wasn't the greatest influence on our dressing room early on in the season which didn't help our cause then. We've seen reports of how he was acting up before he went to bayern. Look at our squad now, good feels all around and no surprise our performances have turned around.
Playing for himself. Even the rags got rid of Ronaldo. There is no room in top teams for prima donnas who put themselves above others.

City's performance yesterday against Liverpool was one of the best I have seen. We played with 4 CB's and no FB/WB. A Pep tactical masterclass and credit to all the players working for each other.

It is hard to see Cancelo returning to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.