7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a hard life but my sympathy for him has run out. Nothing at all between the ears. You've got to be either an idiot or a prick to be talking publicly about how much you're looking forward to working with a new manager when your current manager hasn't even been sacked yet.

So true and I think it was clear he was stinking the place out and upsetting the dressing room.

One of our best paid and most influential players in the last 2 seasons quickly removed from the building and no loan fee from Bayern, that alone shows how desperate we were to get rid.
Well, I think it's not a bad move to drastically improve the team spirit while saving
north of € 7m til end June.
He will be a mental wreck approaching Etihad in a Bayern kit and if he plays I can already see the red card under his nose.

He scored last night. I wonder who will go for him and for how much. We can forget about 60m, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.