7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team seems far more together since his departure. Could be coincidence. I thought he always cost us in big games anyway personally.

It's really incredible how much team morale, performances and results have improved from almost the moment he left.

Maybe it's not all him, maybe the fact Pep simply took action put a few other players back in line, but my god since Pep dropped him we've played 14, won 11 drawn 2 and lost 1 - and one of the draws was part of an 8-1 aggregate win.

pulled at half-time in a bayern loss.

giphy.gif

It's really incredible how much team morale, performances and results have improved from almost the moment he left.

Maybe it's not all him, maybe the fact Pep simply took action put a few other players back in line, but my god since Pep dropped him we've played 14, won 11 drawn 2 and lost 1 - and one of the draws was part of an 8-1 aggregate win.
So true and I think it was clear he was stinking the place out and upsetting the dressing room.

One of our best paid and most influential players in the last 2 seasons quickly removed from the building and no loan fee from Bayern, that alone shows how desperate we were to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.