7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed that he was booed. He was a great player for us and played a part in the trophies that we won in the past few years. He deserved a better reception.
Any **** that screams “get me out of this fucking club” in the tunnel before a game because they didn’t start can fuck off. Hope he’s feeling fucking silly tonight.

Doesn’t take away from his contributions to our success - he’s a top player. Thanked the fans and hasn’t said a bad word about the club since leaving. Very harsh booing him.

It doesn't take away from it. But to applause him or something after his attitude and leaving us high and dry mid season also isn't it.

Fucked off mid season late in the window leaving us even shorter than we were in a problem position, causing unrest behind the scenes, screaming like a baby in the tunnel after being benched, sitting on his own on the bench rather than heading to the dressing room with the rest of the team…..not surprised he was booed tbh.

Amazing how we’ve been on a mega run since he left and the squad looks more harmonious than ever.

I would like to think the booing was more to do with the importance of the game than anything else. I know he wasn’t every fans cup of tea but he played a huge part in our recent success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.