7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know what to make of the booing. Inclined not to like it as he did make a major contribution to winning the league last season ( I think).

Did he really down tools or cause trouble in the dressing room? Or was it a case like Walker he’s not first choice and he wants to play football? If it’s the latter then booing seems harsh.

I've never booed an ex-City player but he left us in the shit at the very end of the transfer window, so I've got no problem with fans letting him know how they feel

Don’t know what to make of the booing. Inclined not to like it as he did make a major contribution to winning the league last season ( I think).

Did he really down tools or cause trouble in the dressing room? Or was it a case like Walker he’s not first choice and he wants to play football? If it’s the latter then booing seems harsh.

I think we're used to guys sticking and fighting for their places; it's probably why guys like Stones, Ake, Zinny etc are such fan favourites. Virtually everyone in our squad has had to endure a period on the bench but Cancelo choosing to move on late in the middle of the season to a CL rival just rubbed us the wrong way. Had this happened in the summer it would've been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.