7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m one of the happy clappers, I clapped the footballer and not the guy (as I don’t know all the ins and outs and always 2 sides to a story).

I always said to my Son to watch him, as I have never seen a LB like him. He is a born footballer and his technical skill is outrageous.

Even this season Southampton at home, he was quality that we are unlikely to see in the position again.

Ake is probably a lot better LB and I feel we will do better with him in the team, also seems a really likeable guy.

However, I really enjoyed watching Cancelo the footballer and hence I clapped.

I always said to my Son to watch him, as I have never seen a LB like him. He is a born footballer and his technical skill is outrageous.

Even this season Southampton at home, he was quality that we are unlikely to see in the position again.

Ake is probably a lot better LB and I feel we will do better with him in the team, also seems a really likeable guy.

However, I really enjoyed watching Cancelo the footballer and hence I clapped.
I think if Cancello played for us at LB tonight were conceding one or two goals. Ake is the man.

I think if Cancello played for us at LB tonight were conceding one or two goals. Ake is the man.
I don’t disagree but the covid season that FB/ almost number 10 role was immense.

Ake is quality and really hope to see a picture of him Sat next to Cheeky soon!

Thought it was piss poor to boo him tbh.i think it was a shithouse move from him to bail out on loan but its not an unrecoverable situation. He's still our player for now and if he comes back with his tail between his legs apologises to pep wants to try again and knuckles down there's potentially still a future for him here. Until that's not a possibility it makes zero sense to boo him.

Even if he leaves this summer I still don't think it warrants booing him, hes not milner. A proper arsenal response that, paints us in a bad light as a fanbase and disappointing to witness.

Thought it was piss poor to boo him tbh.i think it was a shithouse move from him to bail out on loan but its not an unrecoverable situation. He's still our player for now and if he comes back with his tail between his legs apologises to pep wants to try again and knuckles down there's potentially still a future for him here. Until that's not a possibility it makes zero sense to boo him.

Even if he leaves this summer I still don't think it warrants booing him, hes not milner. A proper arsenal response that, paints us in a bad light as a fanbase and disappointing to witness.
After that I don't think he's coming back mate. And I don't think Pep would have him back. Pep admires players who don't sulk but just work really hard to get into the team.....like Jack/Stones/Ake

We don’t want him back the squad has looked different since he left and for me he cost us in big games.

Allowed to disagree - well I like to think so.
I don't agree with booing ex-Blues generally, and the Club have tried to make things all rosy, but it's not a coincidence our form has improved since he left.
Every now and again you pick a bad apple. The lad doesn't appear to have improved his attitude on loan, so best to part ways.

After that I don't think he's coming back mate. And I don't think Pep would have him back. Pep admires players who don't sulk but just work really hard to get into the team.....like Jack/Stones/Ake
I don't think he's coming back either for what it's worth but you never know, hes still ours for now and there's no guarantee we can sell him. Should he be around next season and we've got dicks booing him it's going to turn into a xhaka situation.

Even saying he does leave, I won't be disappointed to see him go, he really left us in the shit and we don't need somebody like that but regardless of that, I don't think he's done anywhere near enough for us to start booing him.

Simply not applauding him whilst giving sane a massive welcome gets the same message across abput our feelings and doesn't make us look like dicks In the process. We look no better than arsenal fans tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.