7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand the bloke anymore, no surprise he was boo'd. He's completely tarnished his reputation with many fans, spat his dummy out, made it all about him. Not a player or personality you want anywhere near the team. As GaudinoMotors has said, he'll end up in Turkey or somewhere like that.

Although i don't think we should have booed him, he's shown his cards with some of the things he's said. Obviously he put the work in at City, but it was clear from the first season that he was a mard-arse when he wasn't playing. But it's easy to forget that City and Pep made him into this player, he was good before he joined but Pep made him brilliant. If you aren't able to respect the process that got you there, fuck off to Bayern and sit on their bench as well.

I don't think this is the end for him, time away from the squad and seeing that other managers also don't trust him surely must tell him he needs to buck up. But it all depends on him, he's not exactly proven himself to be able to take criticism and setbacks.

Weird how he's being booed right away but many were willing to defend Milner with all they had even after he ran his contract down. Same way some fans quickly turned on Raz.
Never booed or had a go at milner till 2 years ago as running your contract down is not as issue to be honest as while he did he gave 100%, the subsiquent shithousery from him and attempts to hack our players changed that

Last edited:
Piss poor to boo him , grow the fuck up
I think he is the one that needs to grow up, he left up in the sh1t in the middle of a season and whose fault was that?

He always had a flakey attitude and his true self came out, it's no coincidence how our form has gone through the roof as soon as he left the building.

We have seems some amazing team spirit in the Pep era but has it ever been stronger as we are now showing?

I think he is the one that needs to grow up, he left up in the sh1t in the middle of a season and whose fault was that?

He always had a flakey attitude and his true self came out, it's no coincidence how our form has gone through the roof as soon as he left the building.

We have seems some amazing team spirit in the Pep era but has it ever been stronger as we are now showing?
Yes, many times it has been stronger , it says more about grown men booing than it does about joao, it is fucking embarrassing

Yes, many times it has been stronger , it says more about grown men booing than it does about joao, it is fucking embarrassing
Not as embarrassing as seeing him sulking in our shirt and probably more importantly in the Bayern shirt.

16781068518186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.