7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
school kids logic eh, like when not so long ago you did nothing but woman and moan about Grealish? not exactly "grown up"

You have to be the most aggressive poster on this forum and constantly being rude to others without any actual insight into your posts.
ignore me then, great feature this forum has , nobody has to read anyones post if they dont like it

i would never boo a player , it is small time twatty behaviour

Doesn't take a genius to work out that he kicked off about not playing, Pep put him in his place and Joao wasn't having it. He forced the club into a position whereby we had to get rid of him because his attitude was that rank that Pep wanted him nowhere near and was willing to take a hit on the size of the squad just to facilitate it which says a lot.

His constant comments since rubbed everyone up the wrong way. He could have stayed silent but he took any opportunity to thank Bayern for the chance, hoped to win the CL and so on. A simple no comment would have sufficed but he didn't have it in him to do that. He knows he isn't coming back so don't blame him for not being bothered.
He has said zero wrong about us or pep

Can't stand the bloke anymore, no surprise he was boo'd. He's completely tarnished his reputation with many fans, spat his dummy out, made it all about him. Not a player or personality you want anywhere near the team. As GaudinoMotors has said, he'll end up in Turkey or somewhere like that.
Look at City's form since he went to Bayern it can't be a coincidence.

He is being blamed for everything that has gone wrong for us this season , makes zero sense , bunch of school kids logic , booing him says a lot more about them than it does joao
I don't like the booing and wouldn't have done it myself, but he's only himself to blame. Acted a fool, visibly didn't step up when required and instead of buckling down and helping his team mates (like others have done for him) he was clearly acting up. There is no other reason City would have gone out of their way to get rid of him, he actually could have added another dimension at times for us. As Pep always says, it is what it is, and for that reason i wouldn't personally boo him, but it also is the same on the flipside and i can understand why people did. He's a cry arse, it won't end well for him anywhere unless he changes.

He's the Portuguese Alexander-Arnold. Ridiculous to boo him though. He left because he felt the need to play every week, which he was no longer doing for us, and Bayern was a great option for him due to there prestige. We've been better since he moved on, Grealish is benefitting, so nobody should be complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.