7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Gnabry just signed a new contract on pretty high wages, can’t see him wanting to come here for the wages we’d be willing to pay.

things change though mate? Contracts protect the selling club getting a bigger fee but i`m not sure what wages he would be on to be honest

Feels amazing because he's stil a city player and we should be thanking him for that
Don't get me wrong, I have no ill feelings towards the guy, and he was a superb player for us.

But must be weird seeing your old teammates suddenly clicking into gear and being on the verge of our best season as soon as he left the dressing room.

Madrid, Barca & Bayern are interested in him.

I hope Pep can give him a 2nd chance, he is not that bad player.

Madrid, Barca & Bayern are interested in him.

I hope Pep can give him a 2nd chance, he is not that bad player.
Grealish looks a gazillion times better without him and he can frankly never step back so the ground again sheet being unable to shut his mouth after leaving. Good player but toxic. No coincidence we started playing better when he left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.