7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes me chuckle how today we win the league whilst cancelo and bayern may have just thrown theirs away

I watched him play for Bayern today, and he was good, maybe there best player in the first half.

Bayern absolutely fucked up in the 2nd half though.

That being said, it's so obvious why he didn't work here, he basically operates in Grealish' position wide on the left and cutting in.

And since we played him as a LB with Grealish, that just made no sense.

Instead if he somehow comes back into the squad, Cancelo should just be a rotation option on the LW with Grealish, he isn't really a fullback, at Bayern he is a left wingback who basically attacks the whole time.

I personally think we should just sell him, but if he stays, then LW is the best option for him, not at fullback.

He's shite

He's always been shite

One flick, trick or outside the boot cross doesn't negate 89 minutes of wank. Especially considering if his first attempted nutmeg came off he just stopped playing like it was job done for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.