7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need him. Clearly our starters should be Ake Lewis/Walker, but they cannot play every game. This is different than Gomez or Phillips (which I don't think have the quality to be in our starting 11 ever). Hopefully he can be at least better
We have dropped a huge bollock with the lack of strong signing to replace Zinchenko and thinking this fella would be great all season. Ake does a good job defensively but can you see us winning the CL with him at LB? I can’t.

I think something is fundamentally broken with Cancelo and at this point I’m not sure anything other than a transfer can fix it. We can get a good fee for him, I hope we do. And use it as a chance to give Lewis more minutes.
And then use it to buy a proper left back. He’s had his moments but when you compare his time at city with Walker - the consistency levels simply don’t match up at all. He’s far too erratic and a complete and utter liability when he’s playing like this.

I think something is fundamentally broken with Cancelo and at this point I’m not sure anything other than a transfer can fix it. We can get a good fee for him, I hope we do. And use it as a chance to give Lewis more minutes.

Lewis is better than him and Walker at moment

He got dropped from their side as well,very strange what’s going on,I mean he’s always had a brain fart in him,but his form as of late is woeful at best
That’s why it feels different to me. Tonight he looked like he had won a raffle to be out there.

He got dropped from their side as well,very strange what’s going on,I mean he’s always had a brain fart in him,but his form as of late is woeful at best

I think his temperament is the problem - believing the hype when everything is going well but flakey when he hits the wall and his game turns to shit.

His outside right foot has clouded how average a player he is at the elite level.

I think his temperament is the problem - believing the hype when everything is going well but flakey when he hits the wall and his game turns to shit.

Agree,but like I say he’s always had a brain fart in him,generally on a defensive note,made some right cock ups,but his forward attacking play has gone,it’s like he don’t know what to do no more,that can only be down to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.