#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham, Spurs, the sub appearance in the CL and Villa have been his only good performances this season.

In the other 21 games he’s either been anything between okay to woeful.

Even in our really good performances of late he’s been one of the worst players in the team. He was much better last week but could not control the ball with his first touch about 50% of the game.

If he has any thinking time his lack of anything remotely good in his game comes to the front. he cant dribble, he cant cross, he regularly gives away possession with very simple and short passes, he very rarely goes past the first defender just runs into him and gives away possession. Very rarely helps in midfield and defense.

But tapping in from 2 yards thats his game only got half his goals because of assists of KDB or tap ins.

what is he 25 I think he has played a lot of games so I think a rest is need , but with so many injuries not really possible. The fact that his first touch isn't as good as it use to be points for me as a player who needs a rest. Also this season teams seem to be doubling up on him sometimes even three players marking him. He is still a great player but looks tired, we need to rest him for a few games

what is he 25 I think he has played a lot of games so I think a rest is need , but with so many injuries not really possible. The fact that his first touch isn't as good as it use to be points for me as a player who needs a rest. Also this season teams seem to be doubling up on him sometimes even three players marking him. He is still a great player but looks tired, we need to rest him for a few games

it is possible because we have the players in those positions. Why did he start at Oxford if he needs a rest?

he is getting seriously lazy and starting to believe the hype. His goals have totally masked his performances this season.

Ironically, he’s now playing poorly yet scoring goals for fun. It used to be the reverse.

With any luck, someone else will take our penalties from now on :-)

Off form at the moment but still producing. Will like to see him on the right for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.