#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the annoying thing, is that their are valid criticisms of his form.

Yes he was bad today, and hasn't had been up to his standards like the last few seasons.

But... he isn't getting sold unless someone bids 100m, because he has done alot for us, is still young, and is english, his value is still high for City. So people need to stop demanding he gets sold, its impossible.

This is why I back him. Is it based on this season? No. It's based on what he's done overall. Does that make me positively biased towards Sterling? Yes.

But I don't think it's bad that my default stance is to back a player who has done so much for us. The opposite stance seems weird to me.
His contract expires in 2023. What should we do?

His contract expires in 2023. What should we do?
Right now?

Nothing.

The focus for the rest of the season is about Football and Sterling needs to focus on that to regain his form.

Then the club can make a better decision at the end of the season/start of next season.

I don't care much about rumours about Sterling's wage demands because they are rumors. He shouldn't get KdB money at the end of the day obviously.

So have many others. Are they all world class too?
Exactly.The best teams don't have 11 workd class players.They have a range of abilities including three or four top class ones and Sterling has never been one of our very best players. Top class players take a game by the scruff of the neck rather than go AWOL like he did today.

Last edited:
Sell him while he still might be worth something.
Pathetic again today with his 1st half miss and the 2nd half break where he failed to release it.
As a senior player he contributed nothing to try and effect the result.
He has no idea any longer and after a performance like that and Peps pre match comments, he is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.