#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any willing bidders and we are willing to get rid I pray they come in before the euros. Southgate is going to stick with him through reputation and With the form he's in I expect him to tank big time which will see his value plummet along with any remaining confidence. Txiki has some work to do here.

I am sure no club is willing to offer him what he is on right now at City, never mind the improved contract he is willing to get.

Take 3 years like Mahrez?
Mahrez was intergral to Leicester winning the League and has performed in their only season in the Champions League. Grealish was quiet in our league game against us this season and didn't do much in last season's Carbao Cup final.

Nope. 42 apps 13 goals isn't a bad return despite his form and being burnt out.

I genuinely cannot remember the last time he scored.

He's in a rut, and your comment about burn out could well be right.

Even had he scored today, his general play, right now, is horrific. Everything he does, seems to go wrong.

I feel for the lad, really do. I don't know what the answer is.

We have a once superstar player, earning superstar wages, currently playing like someone who goes for a kick about with his kids on the park on a Sunday morning.

I don't know what the answer is. I don't even know what the fuck is the question, such is his tragic form.

I genuinely cannot remember the last time he scored.

He's in a rut, and your comment about burn out could well be right.

Even had he scored today, his general play, right now, is horrific. Everything he does, seems to go wrong.

I feel for the lad, really do. I don't know what the answer is.

We have a once superstar player, earning superstar wages, currently playing like someone who goes for a kick about withwe s his kids on the park on a Sunday morning.

I don't know what the answer is. I don't even know what the fuck is the question, such is his tragic form.
At the minute he cannot go on a much needed break(Covid travel restrictions) so the next best thing is to try and ease him back into form, which is not ideal with us trying to win trophies

He's got the yips. I don't know how to get him out of it. But right now, playing him is a detriment to both the team and the player himself. Hope he turns it around as I've always liked Raz, but I just don't think he can play himself out of this funk he's in.

Nope. 42 apps 13 goals isn't a bad return despite his form and being burnt out.

These were his numbers back when he was 21-22. But it's not his numbers that are the issue, it's his overall game. Running straight into players, inability to control a ball, overhitting basic passes, the sheer volume of missed chances etc. He's playing like a schoolboy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.