#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want everyone on benefits beaten to within an inch of their lives. To which you repeated 'everyone"

This wasn't tongue in cheek or a pisstake and post you'd take back, you fuckin meant it. Thread pulled but site owner was aware of it!

So when you acuse posters of abhorrent post towards you think back at the constant bile you target at less fortunate folk.

Bullshit

That wasnt what i said at all,you know it and i definitely know it.I am happy for Ric to dig out my comments,no fucking problem.

You are talking out of your arse again because of a personal vendetta,I told you off a few times as admin.......let it go.

Put me on ignore ya big baby.

Now,back on topic :-)

Bullshit

That wasnt what i said at all,you know it and i definitely know it.I am happy for Ric to dig out my comments,no fucking problem.

You are talking out of your arse again because of a personal vendetta,I told you off a few times as admin.......let it go.

Put me on ignore ya big baby.

Now,back on topic :-)
You're a fuckin liar

"Everyone on Benefits should be beaten to within an inch of their lives"

Did you say that?

Jack Grealish is a generational talent - A potential world beater. As I see it, the only "problem" with Grealish is that like Paul Gascoigne and Jack Wilshere, he plays 'on the edge', literally inviting fouls and, as a consequence, niggling injuries that tend to get worse the longer they go on.
He may well be a risky buy from an injury point of view, but the thought of him and Foden combining at City is mouthwatering.

People need to chill with sticking this generational talent label on every half decent player. Lionel Messi is a generational talent not a player who turns 26 this year and is still at Aston Villa.

People need to chill with sticking this generational talent label on every half decent player. Lionel Messi is a generational talent not a player who turns 26 this year and is still at Aston Villa.
I agree.

Grealish is brilliant,he has all the attributes we desire from an attacking player,and is better than some of our current squad.He'd be incredible here......but generational talent is daft talk.

If he looking to run down his contract like at Liverpool where he also wanted a big pay increase we need to either have whim sign a contract we think is fair of tell him we selling you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.