#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Blackburn saying we will reject any January bids for sterling, correct move IMO. I actually think it's best for all parties to see how it goes this season and then see where we are in the summer.

In my mind as tiny as it is, me Ape, it boils down to Sterling or Haaland for the big money salary, I would love to see Haaland latching onto Eddie's passes from the back, I am sadly over Sterling, I know he gives us a dynamic at times but he shits himself 9/10 times, and I don't believe his poor habits can be changed. Never seen a poorer striker of the ball on more than 200 pound a week. I hope he can turn things around as I am really grateful for his highlights and wish to remember him that way, come on Raz.

Like I said , a statement signing. Think back ten years when we got taken over. The wages City had to pay to the likes of Robinho, Wayne Bridge etc were ridiculous.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but Newcastle will have money to spend, and will spend.
Soz, finally caught up with things. Yes, if taken over, they will want to invest, but don't think Sterling would want to go there.

Anyone going to newcastle now is going to be spending a guaranteed 2 and potentially up to 4 years not playing CL football and maybe longer than that given how competitive the league is. Like with our first couple of windows post takeover, you're only going to get the merciest of the mercenaries until you start sniffing CL and then you get the genuinely class players. If sterling went to newcastle now he'd spend the prime of his career out of the elite competition. Not saying its impossible but would require everyone else to reject him. Newcastle are gonna sign are bunch of barca and real rejects who are either old or crap for the time being. Coutinho etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.