#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but he's done as much as he can achieve here and the past 2 and a bit seasons have been largely awful.

Last 50 apps: Gls: 10, Ass: 8.
Previous 50: Gls: 28, Ass: 12.
Prior 50 to that: Gls: 29, Ass: 16.

All we need to know.

Thanks, but he's done as much as he can achieve here and the past 2 and a bit seasons have been largely awful.

Last 50 apps: Gls: 10, Ass: 8.
Previous 50: Gls: 28, Ass: 12.
Prior 50 to that: Gls: 29, Ass: 16.

All we need to know.
Even allowing for a growing number of cameo appearances those statistics don't look great. It is looking very much like he will be the one to make way if a new striker is set to arrive. However, I still think he might have a few goals left in him and I would not be happy to see him go to Barcelona in January without a big arrival.

Even allowing for a growing number of cameo appearances those statistics don't look great. It is looking very much like he will be the one to make way if a new striker is set to arrive. However, I still think he might have a few goals left in him and I would not be happy to see him go to Barcelona in January without a big arrival.
I would if it meant a bigger fee overall and Haaland next summer.

Decent source.
Apparently Pep is very keen on Nico Gonzalez,19 year old defensive Midfielder(I know it's not the same position as Raz) who's been called up from Barca B.
By all accounts a very good player and spoken highly of at Barca.
Maybe some sort of deal where he comes this way?

Apparently Pep is very keen on Nico Gonzalez,19 year old defensive Midfielder(I know it's not the same position as Raz) who's been called up from Barca B.
By all accounts a very good player and spoken highly of at Barca.
Maybe some sort of deal where he comes this way?
Hopefully not another Garcia.

No idea mate,know nothing of the lad,was just summat I read the other day.
Could be bollocks.
We are of course always linked with players from all over and many of course turn out to be players bought for a potential profit down the road rather than inclusion in the first team squad.

We are of course always linked with players from all over and many of course turn out to be players bought for a potential profit down the road rather than inclusion in the first team squad.
Agree mate,but not all those are described as 'Pep very keen on getting him".....as I said though mate,could be bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.