#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does Barcas wage restriction last? Barca are shit and skint. Good luck in the europa conference. May as well sign for Spurs

When he went through 1 on 1 in injury time, did you fancy him to slot it home though?
No. I never do, unfortunately.

Back in January he was 1v1 with Chelsea’s keeper, approaching their box, they were the only two players within 40 yards of the goal and no other City players in that half of the pitch… by the time he shot there were eight players in the box, two Chelsea defenders on the line and three City players up there…

I think that was the final nail in the 1v1 Raz coffin for me. I’m never going to expect him to score 1v1s anymore.

But I have enjoyed his cameos up front off the bench. I think he’s been good.

No. I never do, unfortunately.

Back in January he was 1v1 with Chelsea’s keeper, approaching their box, they were the only two players within 40 yards of the goal and no other City players in that half of the pitch… by the time he shot there were eight players in the box, two Chelsea defenders on the line and three City players up there…

I think that was the final nail in the 1v1 Raz coffin for me. I’m never going to expect him to score 1v1s anymore.

But I have enjoyed his cameos up front off the bench. I think he’s been good.

Pretty awful at 1v1s.
Superb recovery with that Chelsea one though. . No lost ball or possession and superb shot over 4 defenders and the GK onto the far post and the KDB goal following up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.