#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it’s very likely he fancies a change of scenery, considering he hasn’t extended his contract so far and previously said he’d like to play abroad at some point I.e Spain. Lots of reports in the media throughout the year regarding him wanting a move, no smoke without fire. However, with that being said it could have just been to put pressure on pep regarding his game time.if he carries on playing the way he is now, then I hope he extends.
You brexiters are hilarious. So now you know how a player feels and what he wants to do?

He’s playing with more confidence and purpose to his game of late, and it’s miles better to see.

I think we just have to accept that a good chunk of everything he does is going to be bloody woeful but for the other occasions there could be something good come out of it.

Nobody gets into as many good positions as him, possibly in world football. So for every mishit and fluffed chance, stupid shot selection, miscontrol or dribbling down blind alleys; he’ll also bag a goal and/or assist or set up a good attacking opportunity along the way… whereas others who might be better technically on the ball and have better shooting, crossing, passing and dribbling techniques than him, will actually have a lower output because they aren’t in the positions Raheem gets in or they do everything more slowly so it’s shut down.

The only thing is, when Raheem is not playing with confidence and purpose, he’s often bloody useless. He’s a proper conundrum of a player. But while he’s playing with confidence and purpose, he’ll have decent output.

Last edited by a moderator:
You brexiters are hilarious. So now you know how a player feels and what he wants to do?
What are you prattling on about? What the fuck has the EU vote from 5 years ago got to do with this thread? And were you stood noseying over everyone’s shoulders at every ballot box to see what they voted in that referendum? How the hell do you know that anyone is a “brexiter”?

Also why can’t we ponder on what players feel and want? We’re doing it in the Bernardo thread in the main forum and I see you aren’t talking bollocks on that thread. Raheem said recently that he’s like to play in another country, so we have literally been shown a glimpse of what Raz feels and wants to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad he's back! Quick reminder that when he's on it he is shit hot!
He’s not back yet, and I think Raheem would admit that himself. That break where he was one on one with Cathcart and Raheem gave himself a yard and shot at the keeper, he needs to do better in those situations to be truly back, imo.

Our fans reserve a special kind of anger for Raheem. It's the same kind of anger they reserved for Yaya Toure, Mangala, Bony... I wonder what links all of these players.
So now we are racist. Mangala and Bony were an absolute sack of shite and whoever sanctioned their signings should have been sacked. Toure was great but a **** off the pitch. Oh shit just realised I feel the way they do because of their skin colour. Wanker

So now we are racist. Mangala and Bony were an absolute sack of shite and whoever sanctioned their signings should have been sacked. Toure was great but a **** off the pitch. Oh shit just realised I feel the way they do because of their skin colour. Wanker
I know, fuck me, never seen so much bollocks posted on Bluemoon before.

Some of the posters throwing this shit around need to be spoken to by the Mods. It’s absolutely ridiculous, the fucking slanderous bastards!

It never even crossed my mind for one second to accuse anyone in the Gundogan thread with a negative attitude towards him, when he had a dip in form a few years ago, of only doing it because they were racist towards people of a Turkish descent. So why would it cross anyone’s mind when it comes to Raheem?

And almost as bad as that, how dare anyone put Yaya Touré, the greatest player we’ve had since the takeover, in the same sentence as Mangala and Bony. Haha
(Yaya wasn’t a **** off the pitch, by the way. Yaya did three bad things in three individual moments. Other than that, in all those years at the club, he was great off the pitch as well as on it).

I know, fuck me, never seen so much bollocks posted on Bluemoon before.

Some of the posters throwing this shit around need to be spoken to by the Mods. It’s absolutely ridiculous, the fucking slanderous bastards!

It never even crossed my mind for one second to accuse anyone in the Gundogan thread with a negative attitude towards him, when he had a dip in form a few years ago, of only doing it because they were racist towards people of a Turkish descent. So why would it cross anyone’s mind when it comes to Raheem?

And almost as bad as that, how dare anyone put Yaya Touré, the greatest player we’ve had since the takeover, in the same sentence as Mangala and Bony. Haha
(Yaya wasn’t a **** off the pitch, by the way. Yaya did three bad things in three individual moments. Other than that, in all those years at the club, he was great off the pitch as well as on it).
Minus the Yaya bit who was a Tosser off the pitch you’re bang on.

Facts if you actually look at who hates him most it’s the Brexit crowd. Who will find fault even when he gets a MOTM award simple because he is a different “hue”.

As someone who shares the exact same complexion I find it highly amusing at the feeble attempts to always hate. They really get angry.
You bring nothing to the table with your weird utterings and feeble attempts to accuse any Sterling critic as a racist.
He has got a weird section of of our fanbase unwilling to give him credit but they’re just not very bright rather than racist.
Suggest you get back in your box. You haven’t been missed.

He’s not back yet, and I think Raheem would admit that himself. That break where he was one on one with Cathcart and Raheem gave himself a yard and shot at the keeper, he needs to do better in those situations to be truly back, imo.
Fully agree. Perhaps I should have worded it differently. He's not back to his best but he's in the realm at least!

Delighted his form has improved and is among the goals again , he isnt the best or most important playe rin the team but his goals output will be the difference of winning or losing the title , he has a knack of being in the right place at the right time a skill that cannot be taught. Needs regular games to keep him playing to his usual high standards
Raheem Sterling he's top of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.