#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he can carry this confidence till the end. because I want to see raheem/foden operate like raheem/sane

Sterling sticks out like a sore thumb in a team with so much technique(Bernardo, Gundo, Foden, KDB, Grealish, Cancelo…), BUT we have enough technique and tempo that he can be a great and different weapon with us.

While Bernardo, Foden, Gundo can be good-great for 90 min, Sterling will never be. But he can be HUGE for 10 min when he is at its peak, and at that peak he can be as important as any other player. Today was one of those days for me. Just a little bit selfish, but that’s okay.

If he keeps playing like today, he is a starter for me as a RW. Great job and glad to have him back.

This thread goes in circles because of the type of player Raheem is. Hold the front page....
He will always make mistakes - that is the nature of his game. When he is on form 60% of what he does is brilliant, his pace, his directness, his running into space, he terrorises defences. When he is off form 30% of what he does is great and 70% he loses the ball.
Thats what you get with Raheem. I'm glad he is approaching top form and hope he signs another extension, There are few like him. I love that Pep is playing him back to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.