#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’s got the highest chance creation in our team in the league. 27 chances, 2 assists.

He is doing ok, and next season will be much better once he has settled into the system more.

I think we will see him playing much better when we finally get a recognised striker
Settled into the system more. Can you elaborate

Raheem on Liverpool FC

He's always been ridiculously magnanimous towards the club and fans and Rodgers considering the hate campaign and the way FSG lied and manipulated to put a target on his back.

I wonder if he'll ever give a proper retelling of what it was like to have his manager lying about him in press conferences or have his phone number and address leaked, how they desperately tried to stop him telling his side by blocking the BBC interview last minute.

Probably not until he retires and does an autobiography.

He also said this , left out for some reason ..

Raheem Sterling: “My [career] highlights are definitely winning my first #PL title. That was a huge moment in my life and career. There are dreams and then there's reality so it was really good to get my hands on the trophy…”

Raheem Sterling: “I'm looking forward to what the next couple of years can bring. I need to make sure I maintain that level. I've reached 100 [#PL goals] now and that's all well and good, but I want to keep chipping away and keep doing more and winning." [via
@SkySportsPL
]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.