#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His return to form has been like signing a £100m player , he's got the hunger and confidence back and will score plenty of important goals over the rest of the season , no doubt he will miss chances he always has , but wouldnt be surprised if he finished with at least 20 goals and could be the difference in the title race.

His return to form has been like signing a £100m player , he's got the hunger and confidence back and will score plenty of important goals over the rest of the season , no doubt he will miss chances he always has , but wouldnt be surprised if he finished with at least 20 goals and could be the difference in the title race.
I’m not sure you can say it “has” been, but I think, if the upswing in form continues, you could justifiably make that claim. I definitely take your overall point though - it could turn out to be like that.

We’ve seen how effective he can be when he’s in a groove, the body of work is there, and we all hope he continues popping up with the prime Raz numbers.

Bernardo’s spectacular resurgence this season has been like the £100m signing.

Loving his new found confidence. Actually taking his full back on and successfully too. Such an asset when he goes that direct

A huge boost the last month, starting to look like the player of old and that is a huge positive for the rest of the season.

A happy Sterling in form and we are considerably stronger.

Loving his new found confidence. Actually taking his full back on and successfully too. Such an asset when he goes that direct
Finally able to fully use his pace again and also play a pass firmly across the the box because he’s on his natural side. Great to watch when he’s bursting past fullbacks

You can score and it still be a poor penalty, it trickled over the line. The old "every penalty that goes in is a good penalty" line is bullshit.
I'll take every one of our penalties being poor as long as they finish in the back of the net.

he’s got the highest chance creation in our team in the league. 27 chances, 2 assists.

He is doing ok, and next season will be much better once he has settled into the system more.

I think we will see him playing much better when we finally get a recognised striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.