#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this joker sold.
Useless when it matters.
A few decent performances after 18 months of dross and people love him again, and then he reverts to type
I’m not sure today is the day to be pointing fingers at Raz. I can appreciate your frustrations over the deficiencies you’ve seen in recent years, but right now he’s not showing them - there were few, if any, glaringly poor controls or aimless runs into legs that I can remember.

I saw more worrying errors from Foden than Sterling today. In previous seasons you might have found a sympathetic ear, but tonight isn’t the night. Even if he had been awful tonight, I think he’s earned enough credit these past few months.

Foden, Bernado and De Bruyne could all have been taken off before Sterling today.
I think outside of lumping desperate high balls onto Spurs heads towards the end, De Bruyne was worth his place on the pitch. Bernardo’s been in good form, and so could’ve been a threat, but I’d probably agree that he did little more than Sterling to remain on the pitch. Foden was absent.

If Grealish puts in that performance its described as a very good display, if sterling does it its terrible and hes a waste of space. It was a nothing game from him but that can be said of our entire attack. the offensive tactics were all wrong today and that's what cost us. You can still look at individuals but there's less weight to it when they're being asked to do things that make little sense.

Fucking bizarre it was him who went off. We immediately looked better when he switched to the left and it wasn't because of foden. Debruyne and foden both needed to go before home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.