#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Sterling deserves criticizing today. I think he was our best FW today(not saying much) and I think Pep should’ve subbed Foden or Bernardo for Mahrez.

Get this joker sold.
Useless when it matters.
A few decent performances after 18 months of dross and people love him again, and then he reverts to type
Wait what? He was arguably our most threatening player before he was subbed

I don’t think Sterling deserves criticizing today. I think he was our best FW today(not saying much) and I think Pep should’ve subbed Foden or Bernardo for Mahrez.
I agree. I have criticised him a lot but today he was our biggest threat out of the front 3.

Wait what? He was arguably our most threatening player before he was subbed
He was gash.
He started off shocking on the right and was party to blame on the 1st goal where his closing down on the press was half hearted. When he ent left in the 1st half he improved but 2nd half he did nothing.
We were very poor in attack as a whole with Foden just as bad

He was gash.
He started off shocking on the right and was party to blame on the 1st goal where his closing down on the press was half hearted. When he ent left in the 1st half he improved but 2nd half he did nothing.
We were very poor in attack as a whole with Foden just as bad
He wasn’t the reason we lost today btw. Far from it

True.
Holes could seriously be picked with all 11 today. We need to start games right. To many games recently when we have started poor and today we got punished badly
How recently is recently? We've won 19 of our last 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.