#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of his assists are more of a product of being on the right, less likely on the left.

That being said, the duo does work, Mahrez being more of a creator and Sterling a goal scorer, but we do see a different Sterling than today on the left.
Even on the left he's a far better option than Grealish, who I've no idea why we persist with when he's produced two goals and no assists since October.

Fairly quiet overall but very very dangerous when he did get involved. First half particularly he was a big threat, great to see him actually utilise his pace and not have to check back to be capable of crossing the ball. Second half seemed almost lazy at times, stopped running and was indecisive as is the sterling way but I suspect that would have been him following instructions to play keep ball. Very good game overall comfortably the best of the front three.

Even on the left he's a far better option than Grealish, who I've no idea why we persist with when he's produced two goals and no assists since October.
£100 million mate that is why we persist . He will come good next season .

Had an excellent game yesterday and good to see him having 2 assists. He would be getting a lot more assists if we had a striker without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.