#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think either of them are good enough for this team.
True but looking at today, there's one that should be behind the other going forward. If that's not the case, say even midweek, then it's fair game to question it I think.

True but looking at today, there's one that should be behind the other going forward. If that's not the case, say even midweek, then it's fair game to question it I think.

Think Jesus deserves game time and would stick him centrally for the remainder of the season if we are going to leave Gundogan out.
But he’s banned Wednesday.

Vs Real, he’ll be key, he was our best player last time we played them..

Last edited:
Thought he was a constant menace, a fine finish when adjudged that his ear was offside.

He ran their defence ragged.
Has anyone got a still of that? I couldnt see how they got so much gap between the lines. What part of him was off?

Disagree then. Incredibly insulting, obviously umsutantiatedand a vile assumption to jump to.
I did and you thought it was idiotic to do so. Somebody infers I’m racist because I’ve said a player didn’t have a good game then I think calling him a weirdo was pretty fucking reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.