#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think either of them are good enough for this team.
John O'Shea, Darren Fletcher, Mikel Silvestre, Wes Brown, Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, Nani, Ronnie Jensen, Nick Butt, Phil Neville, Jonathan Greening, Jester Blomqvist, David May.......all have champions league winners medals, and Park Ji-Sung played in both semi final legs.....but we have players who aren't good enough for us......
Jesus fucking wept at some of our supporters.

Ahhh the usual Sterling haters are out in force again.

It’s so predictable at this point that is has NOTHING to do with his football.

He was troubling them ALL game!
If it's nothing to do with his football what do you think it is?

Personally I didn't think he had a good game today.

John O'Shea, Darren Fletcher, Mikel Silvestre, Wes Brown, Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, Nani, Ronnie Jensen, Nick Butt, Phil Neville, Jonathan Greening, Jester Blomqvist, David May.......all have champions league winners medals, and Park Ji-Sung played in both semi final legs.....but we have players who aren't good enough for us......
Jesus fucking wept at some of our supporters.

I wouldn't have been able to reel off half of those names. Good that you have extensive knowledge of rag players.

Just because they had players who weren't great doesn't mean we should.

Offered the side a different dimension and whilst he was wasteful(which at this point we simply have to accept he will be every game) he still played his part in the team tactics.

For those that think he did poorly, I pose this question, who else comes in instead of him and makes us any better today?

There's two options. Grealish, who would have been utterly pointless upfront, or gundogan who could have worked but it would have meant a complete tactical change and there was nothing wrong with our tactics today.

Could and should have made better choices but he played his role well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.