#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's nothing to do with his football what do you think it is?

Personally I didn't think he had a good game today.
Personally I think he did what he was required to do. Much of negativity is pre judgement by fans with closed minds, their loss, nothing to do with football.

Personally I think he did what he was required to do. Much of negativity is pre judgement by fans with closed minds, their loss, nothing to do with football.
Most is people deflecting criticism away from our weakest player Grealish, because they were creaming themselves over him......even the useless waistcoated plank of an England manager can see Sterling offers far more.

Had a decent game, was a constant thorn in their side today. Shame he didn't take his early chance, but apart that all in all he can be pleased with his performance.

He worked hard and that’s all I ask for from a City player. Fuck knows how he didn’t score that chance early on, just a typical Sterling sitter.
Constantly threatening there defence, you could tell they were a bit frightened but should have scored.
Edit, not the only one that should have scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.