#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this routine comment out of the way first, Shocking miss. although is it really shocking anymore?

Despite that, I thought he played really well first half, lots of good movement, looked lively and hungry rather than the disintersted ponderous sterling we've been seeing too much of lately. Second half theres not much to say for anybody, it was a warm down exercise the minute jesus got his hattrick. Can be pleased with his performance today.

I thought he was superb today-running the channels, turning and driving, working hard off the ball. Another positive was how well the front 3 linked up. Augurs well for the run in.

I’m starting to understand why some are frustrated with him when he doesn’t finish chances.

Good game however.

England international who should be playing well against a team who have got a huge 22 points in 33 games with a minus 36 gd

Misses a sitter to make it minus 37 but hey ho his movement was good hahaha.

Big question is have AC Milan got the coin

He be here next season then leave on a free after that it won’t matter if we get an offer for him I feel in his mind he wants to concentrate on the World Cup next this winter and he can do that better staying at city then have the World Cup if he has a great one they’ll be lining up for him where he will get a massive signing on fee! Even the scum might tempt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.