#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the comments on this page, being at the games or in the pub. I cant believe there are people suggesting that Sterlings criticisms are all down to his performances and he just gets it because he deserves it. He is clearly treated different to all our players.

He misses chances no one can deny that, but news flash so do all our attackers, but they dont get this type of criticsm. There are certain parts of the fan base that cant wait to criticize him and ignore his good moments and games.

At this point I cant believe anyone would deny that.

After reading the comments on this page, being at the games or in the pub. I cant believe there are people suggesting that Sterlings criticisms are all down to his performances and he just gets it because he deserves it. He is clearly treated different to all our players.

He misses chances no one can deny that, but news flash so do all our attackers, but they dont get this type of criticsm. There are certain parts of the fan base that cant wait to criticize him and ignore his good moments and games.

At this point I cant believe anyone would deny that.
Grealish misses countless chances but then he is new , phil misses chances but then he is young ,the excuses go on , raz misses and cue abuse and this thread being on page one for days , he never gets any slack or recognition when he has a good game and he does or when the keeper makes a save as he is entitled too

I know people always go on about his technical ability but he's honestly a fantastic dribbler when he turns it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.