#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get why people need to be so tribal about Sterling. You can think he played awful without disregarding everything he’s ever done…

For me he is is my last choice out of our players who can play on the wing. Tonight he had a shocker, miss-placed passes, missed a tap in, 2 offsides (1 really unnecessary) and the one Foden put across at the back post when Sterling stopped his run then couldn’t get on the end of it.

When Raz is bad, he is really bad. And because he shows for the ball so much and makes so many dangerous runs, his performance is so noticable.
So grateful for all he’s done here, on and off the pitch he’s been a massive part of this era - but I think for us his best days are far behind him, and he will do better elsewhere, so I’d be happy to see him leave this summer.

Really think he's run his course here, shame but he's been fluctuating between poor and indifferent for over 2 seasons now. Needs a fresh start I feel.

I don't care where he goes as long as he goes. Total antithesis of a Pep player. No composure, no control, useless on the ball, falls over whenever possible, and plants a stupid grin on his face after every cock up.

Not sure you can be the antithesis of a manager’s type of player and also that manager’s most-selected ever player

He’s a very strange player. Scores a lot of goals but misses so many. Contributed to our success but at times look awkward.
People don’t rate him but our brilliant manager still picks him.
I don’t know what to think !

I’m not his biggest fan but absolutely acknowledge he has had some great seasons with us…but that is in the past…..De Bruynes 2nd goal summed his performance up tonight…Sterling pulled out of a challenge on the goalkeeper….luckily we got the luck of the rebound.
Looked tonight as though he was going through the motions….yet he could quite easily have (should have had) a hat trick.

I don't care where he goes as long as he goes. Total antithesis of a Pep player. No composure, no control, useless on the ball, falls over whenever possible, and plants a stupid grin on his face after every cock up.
He’s been brilliant for us over all. I think he may go but I’ll be grateful for his contribution to our most successful period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.