#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont quite understand how you can be so fragile confidence wise when you have achieved so much as Sterling has. It must have to do that his basic technique is a bit weak and it goes out the window when hes not 100% at it.
Eh maybe because every single day of the week he’s getting piles of abuse online

May have been related to his personal thoughts about his overall performance, but didn't even raise a smile when he scored. Quite odd I thought

I voted him motm on the motm thread just for his comedy value. The miss from a yard was akin to his Burnley sitter but coupled with busting his balls against the post it is worthy of the award on its own.

I thought he was shite tonight

I've no problem calling a spade a spade, even with the result.

Just my opinion.

just a heads up, “a spade a spade” has racist connotations. I’m not saying you knew that but may want to re-consider it’s use, especially around Raz.

I agree he was woeful tonight.

I love him. He's been so much better for us than I ever expected him to be when he signed. He's got plenty in the bank with me. Over 100 goals, three (possibly four) Premier League titles, League Cups for days, scorer in an FA Cup final. A legend. Every footballer needs to be flawed, especially City ones. Always tries his best, always wears our shirt with pride, has dealt with so much stick off the field, has been one hell of an ambassador for the club in his time here, and has honestly just been fucking quality. What a return on our investment. I do think his time here is sort of coming to a close but I hope he stays here for as long he can. Superb business by the club to bring him here when we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.