#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything he tried to execute last night didn't come off, he was at fault for their goal.

You only have to see Pep reaction to him turning the ball over cheaply when no safe pass was on.

I loved watching him run at people against Leeds and that's the player I always thought he would be.
Hes not up to it mate

As soon as he thinks or lifts his head up he's fucked

When he runs fast & dribbles onto that right foot to score that right footed top corner goal that's him at his best

Unfortunately he has played his best football for us imo

Definitely at fault for the goal it's so cheap & criminal to lose it

Pep hates players doing exactly that & those who give stupid free kicks in our last 3rd its his No 1 pet hate

Definitely deserves another season with a top striker next to him. He’s done enough for the club for that chance.

Definitely deserves another season with a top striker next to him. He’s done enough for the club for that chance.
He's contracted for another season anyways.

He needs to think about what his usage might be in that season. He must have concerns that he might not be getting the game time he thinks he should, and can therefore either see his contract out, or look for a move this summer.

He's contracted for another season anyways.

He needs to think about what his usage might be in that season. He must have concerns that he might not be getting the game time he thinks he should, and can therefore either see his contract out, or look for a move this summer.
I’m sure he will think about it, I’m sure he’ll talk to Pep about it. I suspect he’ll decide to sign the extension Pep and the club are offering him, I can only assume they are offering the contract because they want him to stay and play.

Everything he tried to execute last night didn't come off, he was at fault for their goal.

You only have to see Pep reaction to him turning the ball over cheaply when no safe pass was on.

I loved watching him run at people against Leeds and that's the player I always thought he would be.
You blame an attacker for a goal for losing the ball in the opponent’s penalty box? Bet Pep wouldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.