#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather he just moved on if I'm honest. His overall game is far from the levels we need.
TBH i consider him our worst player, his performances don’t match his wages, nor does his technical ability, genuinely what skill does the guy have except for running fast? He does not have a first touch, not a great passer, can’t cross, can’t score pens, not really a good free kicker, lacks footballing IQ that of Mahrez & Bernardo, did i forget he also has a horrible chance to conversion ratio? And is getting carried by our other players?

Used to be his biggest cheerleader but watching him is getting rather painful. His runs tend to be ill timed or he will run to the wrong place to receive a pass, that's if it's not bounced off the back of his heels. He shits out of 50/50s and after fluffing a gilt edged chance then almost knocking himself out running into the post I just felt that was that for raheem sterling.
I mean dragging his heels on a new contract also irks because he's not important like he thinks he is. I believe he's holding us back and has more than enough time but has actually gone backwards. Time to get sold and time to move on
I felt sorry for the post.

His heart isn't at City and looks to be running his contract down like James Miller. At least Milner admitted as much.

Needs to be moved on for his own peace of mind.

simple question, would we actually miss him if he left? I think the answer is no, anything he could offer (coming on as a sub) we have others that could do it. Add that to his profligy in and around the penalty area, to me that says its time to let him go (abroad) this summer

I would rather he just moved on if I'm honest. His overall game is far from the levels we need.
He's our fastest player, pulls defenders all over the place. Has a god awful shot.

But I think his positions pull open teams for our better shooters to score way more than we realize. He also is a good passer around the box.

I think we might miss him more than we'll realize.

But his finishing truly is god awful sometimes.

I wouldn't mind if he extended on his current wages. But there is no fucking way on this earth he has earnt a pay rise. If he's happy to extend on his current terms then great we'll see if he improves with Haaland in the team. But if he still has delusions of grandeur about getting De Bruyne or Haaland level money then he needs to be sold cos that's just taking the piss.

TBH i consider him our worst player, his performances don’t match his wages, nor does his technical ability, genuinely what skill does the guy have except for running fast? He does not have a first touch, not a great passer, can’t cross, can’t score pens, not really a good free kicker, lacks footballing IQ that of Mahrez & Bernardo, did i forget he also has a horrible chance to conversion ratio? And is getting carried by our other players?
Scores goals

He's our fastest player, pulls defenders all over the place. Has a god awful shot.

But I think his positions pull open teams for our better shooters to score way more than we realize. He also is a good passer around the box.

Sometimes?

giphy.gif

He won’t need to finish next season as we will have two new strikers…pressure off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.