#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you go by what you personally feel rather than the simple facts presented to you?

Your a strange person.
I think your comment is a strange one, it's a public forum we are all entitled to our opinions.

Please add me to your ignore list if you don't like my comments. :-)

Not sure what these "simple facts" you refer to?

I have seen with my own eyes, what I view as his lack of involvement with the post match squad celebrations. He didn't show to the after party celebration or open bus parade. The official City public announcer at the celebration assumed he was there and embarrassingly introduced him on stage!

Maybe he simply didn't fancy being there? He's done a few now and knows the script, that's entirely up to him. IMO it's not ideal for squad "togetherness" going forward.

Sterling had an important contribution for the first goal with a peach of a cross for Gundogan.
However there was a reduction in his match minutes in important games at the end of the season. I trust in Pep and his team to make the right calls.

I think your comment is a strange one, it's a public forum we are all entitled to our opinions.

Please add me to your ignore list if you don't like my comments. :-)

Not sure what these "simple facts" you refer to?

I have seen with my own eyes, what I view as his lack of involvement with the post match squad celebrations. He didn't show to the after party celebration or open bus parade. The official City public announcer at the celebration assumed he was there and embarrassingly introduced him on stage!

Maybe he simply didn't fancy being there? He's done a few now and knows the script, that's entirely up to him. IMO it's not ideal for squad "togetherness" going forward.

Sterling had an important contribution for the first goal with a peach of a cross for Gundogan.
However there was a reduction in his match minutes in important games at the end of the season. I trust in Pep and his team to make the right calls.
I'm referring to the reason he wasn't there. You are speculating on something we already know the answer to.

I'm referring to the reason he wasn't there. You are speculating on something we already know the answer to.
Many of us have had work events we didn't fancy going to, and have had some other "family commitments" to allow us get out of them.

Apparently Jesus's partner was expecting a baby the day of the parade? Maybe fair enough?

I have not actually heard what Sterling's family issue actually was?

Like I said before it's up to him, but it's not good for squad togetherness going forward.

What's the issue other than you wanting to stir the pot again

Asked as he said there were facts as to why he wasn't there, which I hadn't seen or read.
Not going to touch on the exchange you had with other posters. Just thought I’d add that if you search up Raz on the forum, there should be a post about the reason for his absence.

The exact family matter isn’t stated but I don’t feel he is obliged to expose exact details of his family issues.

Not going to touch on the exchange you had with other posters. Just thought I’d add that if you search up Raz on the forum, there should be a post about the reason for his absence.

The exact family matter isn’t stated but I don’t feel he is obliged to expose exact details of his family issues.
Thanks. I wasn't even aware it was for family reasons, which would had sufficed.
The ins and outs of what it was about are not my business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.