#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will end up signing a new contract here as nobody will want him
I’m still waiting for the form is temporary class is permanent adage to happen,it’s been a long wait and the wait will go on a big more yet, infuriating as it is

He will end up signing a new contract here as nobody will want him
I’m still waiting for the form is temporary class is permanent adage to happen,it’s been a long wait and the wait will go on a big more yet, infuriating as it is
If no one wants him, why would we offer a new contract

2 goals in 22 games is pretty damning if true.

Can’t decide whether the massive drop off is due to us not playing with a striker or if it is personal issues.

Whenever you see a stat like "22 games" you have to ask why it's such an unusual number.

The reason of course is because it allows the author to write off Sterlings winter last season, where despite the absolute lie people are trying to speak into truth that's he not been good for 2 years, he actually played very well.

That's the period where he scored the vital goal in our 1-0 win that restarted the season.

Then got 11 goals and assists in 15 league games - including the one which sealed our first win at Anfield since 2003 for which he was captain.

Then there's the fact by my count he came of the bench for 10 of those 22...

But people are establishing a narrative. He is the scape goat now. You've got stupid twats saying they feel ill at the prostpect of a player who's scored 115 goals for the club staying on.

The same fairweather cunts who were screaming for Jesus' blood until he had 3 good games and now they're his biggest fans.

Last edited:
Whenever you see a stat like "22 games" you have to ask why it's such an unusual number.

The reason of course is because it allows the author to write off Sterlings winter last season, where despite the absolute lie people are trying to speak into truth that's he not been good for 2 years, he actually played very well.

That's the period where he scored the vital goal in our 1-0 win that restarted the season.

Then got 11 goals and assists in 15 league games - including the one which sealed our first win at Anfield since 2003 for which he was captain.

But people are establishing a narrative. He is the scape goat now. You've got stupid twats saying they feel ill at the prostpect of a player who's scored 115 goals for the club staying on.

The same fairweather cunts who were screaming for Jesus' blood until he had 3 good games and now they're his biggest fans.
I can honestly say that I despise "fairweather" fans. So I agree with that.
Yet I've supported City for 50 odd years and I've never held Sterling as a "scapegoat" for anything. The simple fact is, that whatever the reason, Sterling starts and we are shite.
I've no idea what his problem is, but there is definitely a problem.

You have had nearly 2 days to come out with that,that's got to be a record in itself,suppose you had to let the dust settle mind.

The simple fact is, that whatever the reason, Sterling starts and we are shite.
Tbf, Sterling started in our last wins against United, Chelsea, and Liverpool. Whilst he’s clearly not been great recently for us, the notion that he is the problem is a bit unfair.

Tbf, Sterling started in our last wins against United, Chelsea, and Liverpool. Whilst he’s clearly not been great recently for us, the notion that he is the problem is a bit unfair.
God knows what the prob is with him ric? i’ve been a city fan 45yrs & like most on here have seen some serious shite over the yrs!! sterling is far from shite he’s quality when he wants to be, maybe thats the prob? He’s been dreadful for 18mths now so not being 1st choice for the 1st time in his career is maybe giving him confidence issues? he doesn’t deserve a contract extension & pay rise, can only see him leaving which might be the best result for both parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.