#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really crap on the left, can't control simple passes because he insists on using his right foot and can't adjust his body to deal with it. should have had their fullback on toast who is naturally a right midfielder yet didn't run at him once. Game was over by the time he moved to the right but even so still looked miles better there. For me if he's not on the right or potentially upfront depending on the opposition he can't play. He's more of a hindrance on the left. Good movement for his goal.

He keeps proving doubters wrong.

Well done brother well done!

Before the match he was outed by posters as lightweight and no brained..

Not his best game , and I thought the Newcastle wide defenders were quite good, but fantastic movement for his goal, despite being lightweight and football brain challenged -)

They make me laugh now

We have like 4 fantastic wingers now.. It's very difficult job for Pep to decide :DD

Grealish / Foden on the left

Sterling / Mahrez on the right..

For me an obvious decision is Foden - Mahrez duo of course, judging by last season and this season as well, but Raz And Jack definitely deserve to play as well..

Pep needs that False 9 position as a "buffer zone" to keep everyone happy..

Striker like Haaland will make it impossible. So it's either we sign Haaland or we have to sell Ryad or Raz..

P.S I'm fully satisfied with our attackers, so Haaland or that Vlahovic guy - can go and fuck themselves, we don't need anyone :D <3

Jack Raz Ryad Phil GJ and Palmer / Kayky / Mcatee -> isn't it enough ?

Full of confidence now sterling, it’s great to see. He could be a massive contribution to us winning the league if his form continues.

love seeing him running at defenders and having a shot from time to time, you can imagine defenders hate seeing his name on the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.